Saint Francis Home is a private, non-profit 501 (c) 3retirement residence for the elderly in a quiet and peaceful residential area of western Santa Ana, California.
Saint Francis Home is run by the Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Conception a private, non-profit organization which is not affiliated with the Archdiocese of Orange County relying 100% on donations and resident income.
Serving in Orange County for over 70 years.
- CLICK HERE
for the flyer
When: Sunday April 19th, 12:30pm-3:30pm
Where: The St. Francis Home
Contact The Home
1718 W. 6th Street Santa Ana, CA 92703
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Saint Francis Home is open to any race or creed
• Reasonable rates
• SSI/SSP Supplemental Security Income/State Supplemental Program
• Any payment above SSI/SSP Income must be paid by the responsible party.
• Rates vary from $1500-$3500 per month depending on costs, location and other factors.
• Applicants must be 62 plus years old and ambulatory
• Bilingual Communication - English and Spanish
• Saint Francis Guild membership open to family and friends to provide special events for residents and fundraising for the Home.